TENNESSEE LEGAL DIRECTORY
Legal Directories Publishing Company, Inc. focuses on the accuracy and quality of our directories. Our state legal directories are used by virtually everyone associated with the legal profession.
The Tennessee Legal Directory has dedicated itself to not only providing value-added primary and secondary legal information in all specialty practice areas and jurisdictions, but also delivering that value-added information in the medium best suited to our customers' needs. By publishing timely, accurate, and essential information, Legal Directories Publishing Company, Inc. continues its mission of anticipating the practice needs of the legal marketplace faster, and more comprehensively, than any other information provider.
Order your copy today
What the Tennessee Blue Book offers you
To give you an idea of the type of coverage you will find in a Legal Directory, here is a brief list of sections and features we publish in the Tennessee Legal Directory:
- United States Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches.
- Federal Departments, including some Regional and Division offices for the state of Tennessee.
- Independent Agencies.
- Tennessee Schools of Law.
- Tennessee State Executive and Legislative Branches.
- Tennessee State Offices.
- Tennessee Taxation Departments.
- Terms, Rules and Jurisdiction of Courts.
- State, county and local level Courts.
- Names and contact information for court personnel.
- Includes a Judicial Districts Map.
- National and State Professional Associations including the Tennessee Bar Association.
County Map and County/City list
- State of Tennessee map, divided by counties, a county and county seat listing, followed by city, county and zip code list.
- Tennessee Attorney Alphabetical Roster.
- Tennessee Firm Alphabetical Roster.
- A complete roster of attorneys and law firms in the state of Tennessee with addresses and telephone numbers.
- The addresses and telephone numbers of county and court officials precede each county roster.
Out of State Roster
- Contains a list of Out of State Attorneys admitted to practice by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Board of Legal Specialization Section
- The Board Certified section represents the available Legal Specializations and their qualifying attorneys.
Areas of Practice Section
- Areas of Practice section for participating Tennessee attorneys and law firms.
- Listed alphabetically by area of expertise.
- Professional and biographical data of participating law firms and individual practitioners in the state of Tennessee.
- Listed alphabetically by city, this section gives concise background information.
- Available for providers of products and services used by the legal profession.
- Display advertisements of professional individuals and businesses that provide services for the attorney.
- An extensive List of Advertisers section, with both Alphabetical and Categorical listings, to help with the location of any of our participating advertisers.
- Quick reference legal support telephone guide.
We also publish the following State Legal Directories
We appreciate your feedback, please send your comments or suggestions using the convenient
online feedback form. Or send a note to:
Legal Directories Publishing Company, Inc., P.O. Box 189000, Dallas, Texas 75218-9000
If you're a lawyer or an advertiser and want more information on how to
grow your client base, please call a Sales Specialist at:
1-800-447-5375 ext. 116
Monday - Thursday
7:00am to 5:30pm CST